Re-manufactured Balers & Compactors
Environmentally friendly and cost effective solution to bailing and compacting
Our re-manufacturing process recycles old, hard worn balers and compactors and gives them a new lease of life, these machines are a environmentally friendly and cost effect alternatives to brand new machines and have the same warranty and service plans available to them.
Here at phs wastekit we take caring for the environment and increasing sustainability very seriously and this frame of mind is represented perfectly by our re-manufacturing process.
Our re-manufacturing process
The machines is delivered to our workshop in Poole where it is evaluated and assessed for damages and suitability for re-manufacturing, if the machine passes the initial assessment the following process then takes place.
- The Machine is totally stripped down to its individual components
- All worn parts that are un-serviceable are replaced with either brand new parts or second hand parts*
- The remainder of the machine is sent away to be shot blasted & re painted
- All the hydraulic components are re sealed i.e. the hydraulic cylinders & the power pack
- The electrics are brought up to the latest specification to pass safety regulations
- On return from shot blasting the re painted chamber & parts are re assembled
- Once re assembled, the machines are hydraulically tested & electrically tested
- The machines are then quality checked with a 28 or 38 point check list (depending on the specifications of the machine)
*We try to utilise as many second hand parts as possible which is more cost effective and beneficial for the environment.
Re-manufacturing baling and compacting machines is the perfect solution to low cost waste management, not only will costs be saved as re-manufactured is cheaper to rent then new but the process of reusing old machinery is far less harmful to the environment as less carbon fuels and material are exhausted in the process.