How does a waste recycling baler work?
It's a simple process, offering your business great savings on your waste disposal, as well as improving your recycling rates. Find out how...
The disposal process
- Your baler will be safely installed by one of our fully trained installation engineers.
- You will be provided with detailed instruction and training on how to safely operate the waste recycling baler.
- Once you have your cardboard or plastic waste for baling, you're ready to start.
- Open the door and feed the bale strapping through the machine, ready for the cardboard and plastic waste.
- Add your cardboard or plastic waste into the baling chamber where it will be pressed under force to form the bale.
- Close the baling chamber door. In some machines, the Autostart function will begin.
- The cardboard or plastic material is pressed under extreme pressure to form a tight bale.
- When full, the control panel will notify the user. Open the door and tie off the bale strapping to secure the bale.
- You are now ready to remove the bale safely from the press chamber, using a bale trolley.
- The bale is now ready to be collected for recycling.